Re: CAT: Schrieners, new intro

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CAT: Schrieners, new intro
  • From: "Walter A. Moores" <wam2@Ra.MsState.Edu>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 18:48:32 -0600 (MDT)

On Wed, 27 May 1998, Linda Mann wrote:
	Linda, thanks for posting your experience with the Schreiner
introduction, COUNTRY CHARM.  With the parentage you quoted, I can
understand why they decided to photocopy the registration certificate and
mail it to you.  There probably would be no way for you to get all of
those parentheses down on paper over the phone.

	Isn't it nice to know that they would go to so much trouble to
accommodate a customer?  I have never heard anyone tell that a large iris
distributor ever sent out a copy of a registration certificate.

 > > I wonder if I was supposed to pick out a bonus....
> Linda Mann east Tennessee USA
> 	I think you have to list $80 worth but pay only $40 and then you
are eligible for a 1998 bonus.  You'll get at least one other bonus of
recent vintage anyway.  You can always call them back!

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8