Re: CAT: iris addiction

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CAT: iris addiction
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 19:19:01 -0600 (MDT)

Linda Mann wrote:

> it involves 'kissing a lot of frogs'.

Every viewpoint expressed on this subject has validity, but this one is
great!
Thus, I now have started the Attrition List to go along with the Wish List.
 This
will no doubt be harder and slower than the Wish List, but in the long run
will
effectively leave the irises I really prefer.

Gardening really is a compulsion for me.  I can't tell you how many times
and
in how many places I have resolved to just let things alone, keep it simple
and
free up the time it entails.  Sooner or later, some corner is dug and the
process
begins in spite of my resistance.  Now I live here with all this SPACE
surrounding
me and a jillion other things which need doing.  I resisted about three
years until
absolute necessities were accomplished and then began, bit by bit, to plan
and
plant and plan and plant........

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7 - between Abilene and Fort Worth.  Where we have now had two
nights with much needed rain.  Hoping for more tonight.