Re: CAT: iris addiction

Tammy King asked:

<<  I do have a question though, for the listers about this. I'm not trying to
be tooo nosy here, but those of you who are just starting out, do you find
yourself with a huge list? Am I one of those "I want it all, and I want it
now" types and alone, or is this normal? >>

I have met a couple of individuals who went "whole hog" on TB iris, grew a
great many varieties, competed well in AIS shows, then gotten out of it
equally as fast, and I never could figure it out.

One thing common to both these cases was that they did not have experience
with other perennials either.   I would say that if enjoy growing a variety
of perennials in your garden, you'll stay with irises for a long time.