Re: new bloom?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: new bloom?
  • From: "Gordon and Lorraine Nicholson" <iris4u@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 09:13:27 -0600 (MDT)

We here in central California are wondering about the great number of bloom
stocks that are setting up!! We are way past bloom time.  Now you might
think we would be happy about all that bloom, we like to see it but we are
wondering what it is doing to the increases we want to have to  stay in the
iris selling business, anyone with thoughts on this subject??? I do
remember a July that our field was covered with bloom, just can't remember
if they were rebloom or one-timers.  Lorraine in overcast Motown

Lorraine & Gordon Nicholson
Woodland Iris Garden, Modesto Ca.
Region 14, Zone 9, >iris4u@pacbell.net<