Re: Doing Everything Wrong

Bill Shear wrote:

> Hey Gang,
>
> This discussion of "doing everything wrong" has some disturbing
> undercurrents as well as encouraging ones.

--  snip  --

Good solid advice from Bill, who really knows his stuff. I would only add,
especially for new folks on the list, that some of the "Rules" may vary a bit
in different parts of the country or world. As we read of someones experience,
we have to take into consideration the differences in the environments (e.g.,
the hot Texas clime is much different than the Northwest or Northeast.)

--
REMEMBER:

Cut out that superfluous "Reply" text

Edit those Subject lines.