REF: The Gardener's Iris Book

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: REF: The Gardener's Iris Book
  • From: Bill Shear <BILLS@hsc.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 09:37:08 -0600 (MDT)

Just got word from Taunton Press that the release date for my book, under
the above title, will be September 1st.

People on iris-l gave me so much help, I want to make sure that each of you
who aided me in some substantial way get a free copy.  To that end, I will
need mailing addresses for the following people.

If you happen to know that someone is not now on the list, please give me
that information.  And--if you helped with enquiries, etc., and are not on
the list below, please accept my profoundest apologies and send along your
address, too.
I do have addresses for some of you, but wanted the complete list out in
the open!  There were also listers who allowed either Roger Foley or myself
access to their gardens to take pictures--we already have your addresses.

Ross Bishop
John Coble
Mark Cook
Ian Efford
Dorothy Fingerhood
Ellen Gallagher
Kathy Guest
R. Dennis Hager
Christopher Holinshead
John I. Jones
Carla Lankow
Tom Tadfor Little
Mike and Anne Lowe
Clarence Mahan
Linda Mann
Maureen Mark
Sharon McAllister
John Montgomery
Diana Nicholls
Lois Rose
Bill Smoot
J. Michael and Celia Story
Dennis Stoneburner
Rick Tasco
Anner Whitehead
Lloyd Zurbrigg

Bill Shear
Department of Biology
Hampden-Sydney College
Hampden-Sydney VA 23943
FAX (804)223-6374

"Ruth Adams Club Goes Vertical"
--picture caption in the May 12, 1986, edition of the Farmville Herald.
The photo shows four elderly ladies standing behind a flower arrangement.
They look very grim.