Re: CAT: Schrieners, new intro

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CAT: Schrieners, new intro
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 09:50:40 -0600 (MDT)

Walter Moore's wrote:
> I think you have to list $80 worth but pay only $40 and then you
> are eligible for a 1998 bonus.  You'll get at least one other bonus of
> recent vintage anyway.  You can always call them back!

They have been so nice to me, I'm afraid to call them back - they may
give me more stuff.  Already feeling a bit spoiled and guilty.  I did
write a letter along with my order outlining the pedigree chasing I've
been doing so maybe their bonus to me will be to breed some more
roller-coaster freeze resistant intros! : )

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA