Re: CULT: Doing Everything Wrong

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT: Doing Everything Wrong
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 09:51:15 -0600 (MDT)

Bill Shear said:
> Having said this (and waiting for the flames to descend!), I do wish Linda
> every good thing if she does indeed decide to experiment with "doing
> everything wrong."

Ok Bill - flame #1 - it's Kathy Guest who is going to do everything
wrong.  I said what you said, preceded by 'eek'.

I've learned that they are going to freeze no matter what I do, and that
has more impact than any rule for cultural activity I might or might not
engage in here.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA