Hello all:
	At last.  I picked up my catalogs at the printers yesterday.  Now
another delay.  The post office had less than a hundred .78 stamps on
hand.  And they were the kind that have to be licked.  Yuck!  Anyhow,
that many catalogs will get in today's mail.  Maybe I'll have to pick up
some stamps of other denominations, and have to lick 2 for each catalog.
Hate that.
	20272 Road 11 NW
	Quincy, WA 98848