Re: CAT: iris addiction

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CAT: iris addiction
  • From: Tammy King <tlking@ap.net>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 22:56:55 -0600 (MDT)

>I have met a couple of individuals who went "whole hog" on TB iris, grew a
>great many varieties, competed well in AIS shows, then gotten out of it
>equally as fast, and I never could figure it out.
>One thing common to both these cases was that they did not have experience
>with other perennials either.   I would say that if enjoy growing a variety
>of perennials in your garden, you'll stay with irises for a long time.

Well, I must say that I've been an avid gardener for just a few short years,
but without going into great detail, it has literally changed my life!
(Saved my life is more close to the true term). I find that my love of iris,
as well as lilies, roses and flowers and plants in general grows on a daily

May everyones gardens bloom to their best!

Tammy K.
Zone 9/Ca....where it's decided to storm at this late hour