Re: AZURE APOGEE

Dorothy:
	I am sorry about AZURE APOGEE.  I had no idea, since no one, until now,
has called this to my attention.  And I truly appreciate it when someone
tells me of a possible error.  I think there may still be a bloom on AA,
and I will go out first thing in the morning and take a look.  Guess, I
never really checked the description, nor have I seen it in bloom
anywhere else.  I've had this for many years, and wish someone had
alerted me.
Thanks much.     Lorraine