CONGRATULATIONS

Dave:
	My congratulations also on the award for ABBEY ROAD.  It was on my want
list after seeing it this season, and is one of those I've already
placed an order for.
LORRAINE, in Quincy, WA, where I still have bloom on the TBs.  And with
this cooler weather and more than usual rain, they are more beautiful
than ever.  The colors are brighter; SILVERADO is gorgeous.