CULT: Dykes winners, performing poorly

 Brown Lasso is terrific and still tops as far as I'm
>>El, near Winnipeg, Canada, Z3

Turning the topic around... but regarding how Dykes medals go... I think
perhaps that  Larry Lauer's best was LEMON POP, an outstanding IB which
grows, performs and is showy, as good as Brown Lasso, and I wish it had got
the Dykes.   It believe it won the Sass Medal in 1996?    Go figure...

Kitty Loberg
Reg. 14