Re: Re: CULT: Dykes winners, performing poorly

> As regards block voting, this charge has been made against eastern
> iris as well as western. If a native son candidate performs well in
> the area, there is no reason not to vote for it. We just have to
> realize that a DM doesn't mean an iris will grow were in every region
> or even in every garden in a region. Fred Kerr California zone 9

	Being mainly from the central areas,  I always heard it
regarding the West in the 'olden' days of my irishood.  It hasn't
been brought up recently.  Occasionally in the AIS Bulletin, maps
of the regions showing the vote have been published, and one can
see for himself.  I think a map would be helpful in dispelling or
validating the charge.

	As I suggested, bloc voting is probably an urban myth.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/486170/_/973085963/