Re: Re: CULT: Dykes winners, performing poorly

One of our Dallas iris soc. members has found the only way to grow Hello
Darkness
here.   He pots up the clump every summer and puts the pots under a tree.
Then in the fall he sets them back out in a bed.   This is more trouble than
I want to go to for a bloom.   I'm puting in something else in HD's spot.
                                                              Pat in Dallas

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/486170/_/973092299/