Re: CULT: Dykes medalists - Hello Darkness etc

Go figure - HELLO DARKNESS grows reasonably well for me, and by leaving
cola bottles full of water around the base of the plant during the
winter/early spring, even manages to have bloom stalks survive the late
freezes here some years.

Thanks all for posting the stories about EDITH WOLFORD and BEVERLY
SILLS.  I love the idea of groupies voting for awards <g>.  Much more
appealing than catalog grazing being the basis for winning.

The best performing Dykes medalists that I've tried to grow here are
VICTORIA FALLS, TITAN'S GLORY, VANITY, DUSKY CHALLENGER and STAIRWAY TO
HEAVEN.  Always lots of extras to dig for our spring sales of all of
these but VANITY.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/486170/_/973099964/