Re: Re: HYB:Side Branch Anomaly & Poor Dykes

wmoores@watervalley.net wrote:

>         On this Dykes thread, it appears another Space Ager,
> MESMERIZER, could be the next Dykes. This would be three for
> Monty.  The best has been saved for last!

If you want an argument, you'll have to change the subject.

Very long bloom season (typically early January
through late May here), good stalks with lots of
buds, pretty darn consistent flounces.

I bought it when it came out, and it's been my favorite ever since.

Gerry
--
mailto:gerrysnyder@mediaone.net
Gerry Snyder, AIS Symposium Chair, Region 15 Ass't RVP, JT Chair

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/486170/_/973129301/