RE: Re: CULT: Dykes medalists - Hello Darkness etc

  • To: <iris-talk@egroups.com>
  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk] Re: CULT: Dykes medalists - Hello Darkness etc
  • From: "Cliff Snyder" <rainbowiris@att.net>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 21:21:52 -0600

We have quite a few Dykes winners here and have found several do
exceptionally well and some not so well:
Excellent:  Victoria Falls
		Vanity
		Titan's Glory
		Thornbird
		Stairway to Heaven
		Honky Tonk Blues
		Babbling Brook
		Jesse's Song
		New Moon

Good:		Beverly Sills
		Silverado
		Mary Frances
		Conjuration
		Ruffled Ballet

Fair/Poor:	Hello Darkness
		Before the Storm
		Dusky Challenger
		Edith Wolford (blooms about every 3 years)

Since we haven't had "normal" weather in 4 of the last 5 years, I can't
really say that all these winners have had the benefit they might have had
elsewhere. However, the excellent ones have still done very well.

Cliff Snyder		Bartlett, TX
www.rainbowfarms.net	Zone 8