need your help URL's

I need your help.  Today for no reason at all I lost AOL and even though I
was able to reload, I do not have any of my favorite places.  It just does
not recognize them and so I have lost where to look at archives etc.  I have
lost so much, but I do want to be able to look at the photos etc.  Any help
would be appreciate.
Gloria in Rhode Island

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/486170/_/973202791/