HYB:Moldy Seeds

Hello List,
    Today we were counting our iris seeds and taking them out of the pods. A
couple of the pods had moldy seeds. Will the moldy seeds germinate? Does
anyone have experience with moldy seeds?

 Region 15, Zone 9
P.S. I added a couple of pages to my site

No bidding, no
guesswork.  Just
great fares at Hotwire.