Re: CULT: Dykes winners, performing poorly

I live in the Willamette Valley (Oregon) zone 8. I have drooled on an annual
basis over the clumps of Hello Darkness and Black Tie Affair at Schreiner's
display gardens, but when it comes to growing them in my garden, forget it!
These guys have turned into my more frustrating purchases. Along with New
Moon and Beverly Sills,  I look upon them as annuals or bi-annuals. On the
other hand, Edith Wolford, Honky Tonk Blues, Silverado, Dusky Challenger,
Mary Frances and Stairway to Heaven do fantastically!
Cheryl

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/486170/_/973224557/