RE: TB: REB: Byers Irises.

Glad to hear Byers' things do so well in other climate areas.  Out here in
California, his stuff reblooms a lot.  Stingray has been blooming like crazy
lately; all tall stalks with incredible branching.  Rock Star (shorter)
bloomed all last winter.  Eggnog keeps popping off randomly, and
Reincarnation (a favorite hybridizing tool of mine) has 2 or 3 stalks right
now.

John Reeds, in sunny southern California
(I don't know what USDA zone; Sunset uses a different system and calls it
23)
jreeds@microsensors.com

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/486170/_/973267902/