RE: CULT: TB: REB: Byers Irises.

I tried a few Byers intros a few years ago, and they were frozen to the
ground and killed by one of our especially severe late winter/early
spring freezes.  I am used to seeing a lot of damage and subsequent rot
from these freezes, but not seeing irises completely killed as these
were.  However, CONJURATION has done well here (not part of that
particular batch).

Anybody care to share experiences with Byers' TBs/rebloomers in hard
late spring freezes?  Maybe I should try some other ones.  The only two
names I remember of those that died were REINCARNATION and GODSEND.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8
forecasting RAIN?????  I'll believe it when I see it.

eGroups eLerts