Re: RE: CULT: TB: REB: Byers Irises.

In a message dated 11/3/00 1:05:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lmann@mailhub.icx.net writes:

<< Anybody care to share experiences with Byers' TBs/rebloomers in hard
 late spring freezes?  Maybe I should try some other ones.  >>

Linda,
     LICHEN, EGYPTIAN, and ISTANBUL did very well even with late freezes in
Lexington, KY.  That is part of what renewed my interest in those cultivars.
While not a rebloomer, MESMERIZER was also great in Kentucky.

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com
Dunnellon, Florida.    [WINTERLAND in bloom, bud stem on BILLIONAIRE.]

http://click.egroups.com/1/9183/0/_/486170/_/973293280/