REF: Bulletin has arrived

Just received October bulletin today.  Very nice from what I've seen so far.
Is it my imagination or is it printed on lighter stock than normal?  Oh well,
no matter.
Also, didn't someone mention recently the Anner Whitehead is new membership
secretary of AIS?  In this edition it mentions she is also the Project
Director for the new Historical Chronicles Project.  Whew!  Busy, busy!

Linda Doffek
West Bend, Wisconsin, USA       USDA zone 5
Member AIS, MIS, TBIS, and Wisconsin Iris Society