REB: More From Louisville

SUMMER OLYMPICS first bloomed the last week of October.  We have stalks in
tight bud on OCTOBER SPLENDOR, and six stalks (hubby counted them), Lloyd
Zurbrigg, on CHIMERA -- and it is a first year clump!  If this weather stays
warm that one should put on quite a show.  We still have lots of bloom on
previously reported BILLIONAIRE, BLUE MOONLIGHT, HIGH HO SILVER and NORTHWARD
HO.  BABY BLESSED still has bloom.  So bloom has been fairly good this year,
after all, thanks to our unseasonably warm fall and in spite of our having
moved everything last fall.

Judy Hunt in Louisville, Kentucky, Zone 6