MED: REB: Rebloom Report

WEE! My first ever rebloomer --What Again-- just sent up a bloom stalk and
the bud is showing color. We have had 2-3 days with mornings in the high
20's so I am amazed that it even got this far. I guess they need a little
cool weather? The next 2 nights are supposed to be below 30 with possible
snow on Sunday. I want to see this Iris bloom! I have cut the bottom of a
milk jug off and am going to try covering it at night. Does anyone think
that will help or hurt?

Thanks,
Steve Markley
Boise, ID zone 5/6