CULT: Dykes winners

Hi

Just a note on all those bad growers.

If we take Bev SIlls out to a show, in bloom, even if the rhizomes are half the size of whatever else we take, we still sell more Bev Sills than anything else. People just love it.  It's one of our best sellers.

Jesse's Song is another all favourite. It grows so well I was having fears that it would take over our place, but after a lot of shows it's back under control.

Colleen Modra
South Australia

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/486170/_/973332010/