REB: Marita

I am sorry, but I did not witness this between leaving and returning home in
the dark and being out of town, but my other half told me that two weeks ago
there was a bloom on Marita.  I don't know if this could actually be counted
as a rebloom, as this iris had not yet bloomed for me.

What Again is still throwing up blooms, and has, lately, been in continuous

NoVA Zone 6/7

For tropical fish and aquariums in MA, visit:
If you are in the DC Metro area, visit:
If your interest lies in dogs, visit:
Manager Fish Club and Society WebRing
List Owner:  fishadmin