Re: Re: CULT: TB: REB: Byers Irises.

In a message dated 11/4/00 10:38:20 AM Central Standard Time,
BigAlligator@aol.com writes:

> I should have added BUCKWHEAT and THEN AGAIN [Rebloomers] to yesterday's
> post.

Mark,

You may also want to try ROCK STAR and HAPPY NEW YEAR.  Two wonderful Byers
rebloomers!  Of course, if you are not already growing them.  Another good
rebloomer for me, not a Byers, is PURE AS GOLD.  It is in spike right now!

Rob

Robert M. Turley
109 Harper Ave.
Iowa, LA  70647-4038