REF: TB-Rebloomers

Greetings iris friends,

A stroll through the yard today - 11-4 - produced a very nice flower
on FEED BACK (Hager 83), and budstalks on SUGAR BLUES (Zurbrigg 85),
CORN HARVEST (Wyatt 77), ISTANBUL (Byers 90), and LADY JEAN (Byrns 97)

Two real surprises are bloomstalks on two TB's which are not listed
as rebloomers in the R & I books - SATURNALIA (Hager 82) and STAR
MASTER (Dunn 87).   Both of these did bloom in the beginning of May.
We still have not had any rain.  Temperatures are in 60 - 70 range by
day and 48 - 55 by night.

Carol Ann
Carney's Corner
Northern Middle Tennessee - Zone 6