TB:

Yes I'm one of the lurkers and have occasionally put my two cents worth in,-as an Iris (almost a fanatic,love these babies)am mostly content to soak up the info,-Grand Metallic bought this one from Cooleys early spring and planted first of July -DEAD.So my question to all those who rec'd a hard frost last night(11/4)here on Lake Mi that was the story,what have you lost?Planted all of Stahly's new intro's and they are doing fine-(deer have nibbled the tops,but new shoots on all sides of rhiz.So lets talk about what survived so far.
Dorothy Hartman AIS -Zone 5/6-Reg.6

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/486170/_/973441722/