Re: CULT: TB: REB: Byers Irises

Mark, Rob - are you sayiing that BUCKWHEAT, THEN AGAIN, ROCK STAR, HAPPY
NEW YEAR, & PURE AS GOLD do well in spite of harsh late winter/early
spring freezes?  I know both of you are now in the soggy southeast and
are looking for cultivars that tolerate conditions where you are now,
but want to keep straight what did well in Kentucky late freezes versus
what does well in Florida/Louisiana (tho if it does well in both
climates, that is certainly a plus!).

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Mark in Florida wrote:
> I should have added BUCKWHEAT and THEN AGAIN [Rebloomers] to yesterday's
> post.
and Rob Turley, Louisiana, USDA Zone 8b/9a added:
> You may also want to try ROCK STAR and HAPPY NEW YEAR.  Two wonderful Byers
> rebloomers!   Another good
> rebloomer for me, not a Byers, is PURE AS GOLD.

eGroups eLerts