HYB: Reblooming Parentages

	This question may be for a limited audience, but I am going to
ask it anyway.

      For those of you who study parentages, what are the
reblooming varieties introduced after 1989 that contain one of the
following as a parent?  I have a list but am afraid I might have
missed a few. Iris Register is complete on this information for the
1989 Check List only. If you know any, please reply to me at
wmoores@watervalley.net

	BEST BET
	BROADWAY
      CORN HARVEST