Re: Re: CULT: TB: REB: Byers Irises

In a message dated 11/5/00 12:16:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lmann@mailhub.icx.net writes:

<< Mark, Rob - are you sayiing that BUCKWHEAT, THEN AGAIN, ROCK STAR, HAPPY
 NEW YEAR, & PURE AS GOLD do well in spite of harsh late winter/early
 spring freezes?  >>

Linda,
      I had great luck with BUCKWHEAT and THEN AGAIN in Lexington, KY.  Those
Byers Irises did better for me than most others.
     Although not rebloomers, you may wish to try some of Ed Roberts' Iris
introductions.  He lives in a Kentucky frost pocket, and has come up with
some good ones for your area.

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com
Dunnellon, Florida.