Re: CULT: TB: REB: Byers Irises & others

Much to my surprise, SAXON, which is a lovely white and yellow rebloomer
that just opened today, is from Byers.  It is new here - from our club
sale in June, and was damaged by the early freeze in October, but most
of the buds survived.  Now to see what happens to it when the real
rollercoaster freeze/warmth cycles hit it during winter/spring.

Yellow/yellow and white rebloomers seem to be doing best here - lots of
HARVEST OF MEMORIES opening now, plus new blooms open on FIJI DANCER, &
SAXON.

And the famous BABY BLESSED finally managed to get itself established
(took several starts from various people, most of which died) and has
been blooming its head off since some time in September, in a huge
clump.

IMMORTALITY is blooming, a distinct shade of blue from a distance, but
pure white up close.  Lots and lots of buds on another flush of stalks
on SEPTEMBER CHEREAU, stalks on SUGAR BLUES, and a few sad stalks on
BLACK MAGIC.

Mysterious ways of these rebloomers - for some reason, PERFUME COUNTER
is sulking, barely bloomed at all this year, other than spring.  I put
several pods on it - could that be why?

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Receive 500 minutes of Personal Conferencing FREE.
Go to Sprintbiz.com.
http://click.egroups.com/1/9786/0/_/486170/_/973471960/