Re: HYB: Reblooming Parentages

wmoores@watervalley.net wrote:

>         This question may be for a limited audience, but I am going to
> ask it anyway.
>
>       For those of you who study parentages, what are the
> reblooming varieties introduced after 1989 that contain one of the
> following as a parent?  I have a list but am afraid I might have
> missed a few. Iris Register is complete on this information for the
> 1989 Check List only. If you know any, please reply to me at
> wmoores@watervalley.net
>

>         BEST BET

Walta'

The following that have Best Bet in their parentage were introduced in
the '90s. I don't know which are rebloomers.

America's Team
BOYSENBERRY BUTTERCUP
Carribbean Deep
Cee Cee
Jurassic Park
Love Again
Midsummer's Night Dream
Plum Parasol
Royal Monarch
Sea Storm
September Frost
Sharre
Steel City
Sue Zee
Verona Weikhorst

If this was valuable let me know I will do some additional searching
against my electronic 90's

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at: