Re: CULT: REB: Byers & G.P Brown irises

Thanks Annette - sounds like GOLDEN CHILD blooms well ahead of the fall
freezes (well, probably most years anyway).  Do you know if it escapes
the late winter/early spring hard freezes as well?

SEPTEMBER CHEREAU (G.P. Brown) has a stalk on every new fan - no chance
of bloomout tho.  This thing may take over my garden, making more
increases as we speak.  The foliage on many irises here looks pretty
ratty right now from the drought and early cold, including this one, but
the new foliage looks great and the stalks are TALL with much better
spacing of buds, in contrast to the late summer stalks.  I've been
watering it regularly.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8