Re: TB: CAT: Goddess

--- In iris-talk@egroups.com, "Jeff and Carolyn Walters"
<jcwalters@b...> wrote:
> > From: patriciabrooks@c...
> > Does anybody know where I can get GODDESS TB?  I have umpteen
> > catalogs, but none of them carry it.
> Patricia,
> Toss your umpteen catalogs aside and order the Riverview Iris Garden
> catalog, because it has umpthousand cultivars for sale, including
> for $3.00 in 2000. You can get the necessary contact info at their
> 	http://www.riverview-iris-gardens.com/
> Jeff Walters in northern Utah  (USDA Zone 4/5, Sunset Zone 2, AHS
Zone 7)
> jcwalters@b...

Thanks, Jeff,

I have ordered their 2001 catalog.  But shame on you suggesting I
throw out Suttons' catalog!  Hope Mike doesn't see that!  In fact,
Laurie e-mailed me saying that it wasn't in Suttons 2000 catalog, but
was in their 1999 one, which I confirmed from my own dogeared copy.
Thanks, though, for responding!