Re: HYB: Reblooming Parentages

Jurassic Park rebloomed for me in June this summer.
Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  zone 9
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Jones
  To: iris-talk@egroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2000 11:53 PM
  Subject: Re: [iris-talk] HYB: Reblooming Parentages

  wmoores@watervalley.net wrote:

  >         This question may be for a limited audience, but I am going to
  > ask it anyway.
  >
  >       For those of you who study parentages, what are the
  > reblooming varieties introduced after 1989 that contain one of the
  > following as a parent?  I have a list but am afraid I might have
  > missed a few. Iris Register is complete on this information for the
  > 1989 Check List only. If you know any, please reply to me at
  > wmoores@watervalley.net
  >

  >         BEST BET

  Walta'

  The following that have Best Bet in their parentage were introduced in
  the '90s. I don't know which are rebloomers.

  America's Team
  BOYSENBERRY BUTTERCUP
  Carribbean Deep
  Cee Cee
  Jurassic Park
  Love Again
  Midsummer's Night Dream
  Plum Parasol
  Royal Monarch
  Sea Storm
  September Frost
  Sharre
  Steel City
  Sue Zee
  Verona Weikhorst

  If this was valuable let me know I will do some additional searching
  against my electronic 90's

  USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
  Fremont, California, USA
  Visit my website at: