CULT:Eleanor McCown

Dear Fellow Iris Growers,
    I am attempting to gather information on Eleanor McCown for an article
for our region newsletter.  I am trying to find a listing of the Eric Nies'
Awards that she won and also a listing of other HM awards that she was
honored with during her lifetime along with any other iris society facts of
interest.  Does any one know where I can obtain some of these facts? Thanks
in advance for any help you can give.
            Sharlyn Rocha

eGroups eLerts