Re: RE: REB Byers

In a message dated 11/5/00 5:48:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bccarney@compu.net writes:

<< The following Byers irises grow and bloom well in my garden:   >>
Here's my input from zone 8 of Sc, Myrtle Beach...
Last year I had Byers' HEMSTITCHED,MISTY TWILIGHT, WINTERLAND and DASHING
rebloom, this year BLATANT and DARK CRYSTAL are blooming as we speak, WINESAP
and JUICY FRUIT are making stalks...wow, I never realized how many of his do
well in my garden!

Janet Natale
zone 8 of Sc, Myrtle Beach, USA with some misty rain today, well, I guess
it's better than nothing.

http://click.egroups.com/1/9183/0/_/486170/_/973638881/