REB: It's not my plant, but....

     I just established my 64-member Dykes Award Iris garden, and I
can hardly wait for spring.
     While I was making a delivery to a local business (Limelight
Salon, 20 W Clarkston Rd. Lake Orion, MI 48362) I noticed an iris
blooming stalk protruding through the ground on the property of
this business.  This is not my iris, but a November bloom in
Michigan is unusual, to say the least.  I also don't know what
variety it is.  What should I do?

     -Jim Kulbacki
     Lake Orion, MI (zone 6)