TB: Dykes Winners

From:  Carney's Corner

Christoper, Yes my RAMESIS has gone crazy again.   It multiplies
quickly and needs dividing every other year, at least.  Do you have a
lot of the Dykes?  I can see why many of them were winners and so
many were blues.  BLUE SAPPHIRE, GREAT LAKES, PACIFIC PANORAMA,
BABBLING BROOK and SHIPSHAPE have bloomed very well here in Zone 6.
WABASH is another that grows fast and furious here.  Some of my other
older favorites are DEBBIE RAIRDON, KILT LILT, DREAM LOVER, STEPPING
OUT, WINTER OLYMPICS,, WHOLE CLOTH AND SABLE NIGHT.

Enough for now!

Carol Ann
Northern Middle Tennessee, Zone 6 where we finally received two whole
inches of rain and a 30 degree drop in temperature this afternoon.

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/486170/_/973815948/