Re: Re: CULT - Root beer fragrance

Betty, my grandchildren insist that CITY LIGHTS smells like root beer.  It smells mostly like iris to me, but it does have a slight root beer similarity.  It has a rebloom stalk on it now that I expect to be in bloom for Thanksgiving just as it was last year.
Francelle Edwards, Glendale, AZ  zone 9
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Betty Coyle
  To: iris-talk@egroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 6:07 PM
  Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: CULT - mulch or not

  Hi there,
  Does anyone out there who lives in the deep south know whether TBs should be
  mulched with pine straw?  My aunt lives in Hattiesburg and I told her I
  would try to find out for her since we would never do that here in coastal
  northern Califonia.

  Also,  a friend in our iris society is looking for the name and hopefully a
  supplier of an iris with a root beer fragrance.

  Thanks for your help.

  Betty Coyle

        eGroups Sponsor