Re: REB: It's not my plant, but....

Hello gang; just scanning the posts to iris talk and came across this
one on rebloomers. I have had a rebloomer TB iris in my southern
Ontario, Canada garden since October 12. This iris is appropriately
named TOUCH OF SPRING (Applegate 1973). It just finished its rebloom
of two stalks today Nov 10/2000. I did indeed take a photo of it and
it is available for viewing at my Canadian Iris Society (CIS) website
alongside my Autumn 2000 Editorial. To check it out just follow the
links when you get to the main CIS page at:
www.netcom.ca/~cris/CIS.html

Cheers.

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS(Region 16), CIS, SSI
Director-Canadian Iris Society (CIS)
Newsletter Editor-Canadian Iris Society
E-mail:  cris@netcom.ca
Canadian Iris Society (CIS) website:
http://www.netcom.ca/~cris/CIS.html
Siberian-Species Convention 2003 website:
http://www.netcom.ca/~cris/2003/index.html
Iris-talk info: http://www.netcom.ca/~cris/CIS/iristalk.html

http://click.egroups.com/1/9183/0/_/486170/_/973884731/