Re: MTB: AB: Aachen Elf ?

>Hello Dennis,
>According to the '89 checklist, AACHEN ELF was a seedling
>from TOPSY TURVY X FLORIDOR.  It is listed as MTB  20",
>yellow standards, falls lavender edged yellow, yellow beard.
>Does yours match the description?
Thanks, that's nothing like my "Aachen Elf"... mine has dark red beards for
example.  I have quite a few mystery irises on my hands either acquired
under the wrong name, or I've done a poor job of keeping them mapped over
the years (probably a bit of both).  It will be even worse now that I've
moved to the new house... I know for a fact I lost a lot of labels.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6