Re: email

Hello Folks,

Randy asks in response to Gloria's query
:
>> Has something happened.  I have not received any Iris-talk email  for
>> 3 days.
>
>I haven't received any either,
>Is it that slow now on this list?

I think it's that slow.  The archives are even further behind.  Yesterday
they went only through 11/04.  That'll be the Mallorn archives.  When the
list gets this slow, I go check because I've had the list mail bounced
several times, so it was only myself who didn't receive.

For myself, I'm still working on those raised beds for the seedlings.  The
old body doesn't like me anymore.  206 post holes later, I've completed
65' with a 3' wide planting area and lack only about 7' getting the last
section filled with planting medium.  It's going to hold the just over 100
seedlings, but not by much.  And still the spacing is closer than I'd
prefer.  I hope I don't damage any moving them this late, but I'm getting
them up with as generous a root ball as I can manage and so far I can't
see any ill effects.  I'll have room for some more when I complete the
2000' more I've planned.  Wanna bet on how many years it's going to
take?  All for plants likely destined for the compost heap, too.  At least
they should be safe from the armadillos.  They are too stupid to climb
over a barrier a foot or so high.  Going to be like a feed trough for the
deer, though.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7