Re: ADMIN: email

The volume of messages over the weekend has been slow, but there were some.

Generally speaking, if you think you are not receiving messages:

FIRST: Go to the archives and see if there have been messages. If there
are messages in the archives that you have not received:

NEXT: Go to your account page on eGroups and check the status of your
account (way down at the bottom). Oftimes there is a temporary problem
with your ISP or email account and eGroups may have placed you on
temporary Bounce status. If so, check with your service provider and
then from your account page, notify eGroups to take you off Bounced Mail status.

If you are on temporary hold status, emailing to the list won't do you
any good because you wouldn't be able to see the replies, and no one on
the list can help you anyway. If the problem persists, email me privately.

Josiecairn@aol.com wrote:
> Has something happened.  I have not received any Iris-talk email  for 3 days.
>    Gloria

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at: