Re: email

Donna writes,

>I think I remember a discussion where they were going to split it and have
>two, one for the no nothings like me and one for the know it alls.

I surely hope not!  Pretty soon both groups would move and not leave
me there forwarding address.  Leave me only to talk to myself.  I think
it is just a slow time and some of us are already ready for spring.  I
complained about the unbearable heat all summer and early fall, but
I wasn't ready for the frosts we've had this week, either.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7, USA